Oracle Fusion Absence Management (Absence Management) is a highly configurable rules-based application that enables you to efficiently manage and track employee absences. It is capable of handling complex legislative requirements using standard configurations. Add to that the flexibility of configuring different rules for employees, line managers and HR personnel, you have a highly effective solution to manage absences throughout your organization.
This course comes with complimentary Fusion instance access for practice. DO NOT modify other configurations. Create your own setups with your name initials as the prefix for testing. Please be fair to our fellow students.
Video Duration: 8 hours
- Basic computer knowledge
- A good understanding of Fusion Global HCM
- Domain knowledge will help but not mandatory
Fusion Absence Management – Course Outline
- Fusion Absence Management concepts
- Derived Factors
- Eligiblity Profiles in Absence
- Absence Certifications
- Absence Types, Absence plans etc.
- Case studies on common absence types
- Configuring shifts, patterns and work schedules
- Absence Administration
- Absence entry process from ESS, MSS and Person Management
What is the Target Audience?
- Oracle Consultants with solid EBS experience
- Peoplesoft HR consultants
- Human Resources Professionals
- ERP students and consultants
- Oracle Apps Technical consultants trying to switch to Oracle HCM Functional
Also check out the Linkedin Fusion HCM Group.
|Section 1: Absence Configurations|
|Introduction to Fusion Absence Management||FREE||00:29:00|
|Derived Factors and Eligibility Profiles||00:25:00|
|Repeating Time Periods||00:09:00|
|Manage Absence Plans||00:46:00|
|Section 2: Work Schedules|
|Manage Work Schedules||00:20:00|
|Managing Calendar Events||00:29:00|
|Assign Work Schedules to employees||00:13:00|
|Section 3: Absence Administration|
|Enrolling Employees into Absence Plans||00:34:00|
|Absence Request by Employee||00:21:00|
|Line Manager entering Absence for employee||00:12:00|
|HR Personnel entering absence for employees||00:15:00|
|R12 – New Functionalities in Manage Absence Records||00:22:00|
|Section 4: Case Studies|
|Vacation Plan Setup Case Study||01:20:00|
|Sick Leave Plan Setup Case Study||00:28:00|