***********This course is available for corporate organizations ONLY**************
Our Oracle Cloud Talent Management Administration course is designed to help prepare you for the configuration and management of the Talent Management application to meet your business needs. Learners will benefit from this course by developing skills in implementing talent management, goal management, Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession planning.
Who is the Target Audience
- HRIS Analysts
- HR Administrator
- Line Manager
After completing this course, the learners should be able to:
- Perform basic setups using the Setup and Maintenance task area (eligibility profiles, lookups, value sets, flexfields etc.)
- Understand the security and Role Based Access Control (RBAC) concepts in Cloud HCM
- Configure profile management setups (degrees, competencies, language proficiency etc.)
- Configure and roll out goal plans to employees based various eligibility criteria
- Configure organizational goals and library goals
- Understand Performance Management roles
- Configure and modify performance templates
- Roll out performance management plan cycles for the entire organization
- Setup, navigate, and maintain Succession Management, including: succession plans and talent pools.
- Live Virtual
Duration: 3 days
No Reviews found for this course.