***********This course is available for corporate organizations ONLY**************
Our Oracle Global HCM Administration Fundamentals training course will prepare you for the configuration and management of the Global Human Resources application to fit your business needs. This Cloud Core HR course will enable you, as Human Resource personnel, to add new employees to your business, manage their personal employment information, and successfully perform employment transactions such as transfer, promote, terminate etc. You will also get a complete control over other setup tasks such managing flexfields, lookups, value sets and maintenance of departments, locations, jobs, positions etc.
Who is the Target Audience
- Project Team Members
- Functional Implementers
- Configuration Consultants
- Configuration Implementers
- Implementation Consultants
- Technical Consultants
- How to setup, configure, and manage your Oracle HCM Cloud environment.
- How to define your business structures such as your legislative data groups, business units, legal entity information, departments, locations, grades and rates, and jobs or positions.
- How to add a new employee and manage new and existing employees’ personal and employment information such as transfers, terminations, and promotions.
- How to manage key, descriptive and extensible flexfields and associated value sets
- How to build security and profiles and data roles to be used based on organizational needs
- How to manage talent profiles such as degrees, competencies, educational details
- Live Virtual
Duration: 3 days
No Reviews found for this course.