Self Service Human Resources SSHR in oracle allows your workforce to update and use employee-specific information, online via a browser, that is personalized to an individual’s role, experience, work content, language, and information needs. Self-service means that the originator of a task is also the person responsible for that task. Using a standard web browser, the user accesses HR data and performs a specific task, for example, registering a change of address. By transferring the responsibility for the task to the originator of the task, data accuracy is increased and administration costs are reduced. In this course you will learn about the implementation steps in SSHR, understand the various self service process, approvals setups and more.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of any ERP is preferred but not mandatory
- Domain knowledge will help but not mandatory
- A good understanding of Core HRMS
Oracle SSHR Functional Training – What our course offers
- Business case study scenario for a sample Absence Management implementation
- Understanding self service responsibilities, menus and functions
- Creating custom SSHR functions to meet enterprise needs in terms of approvals, personalizations
- Understanding and setting up SSHR profile options
- Understanding Approvals Management Engine (AME)
- Lectures on AME components such as Rules, approval groups, attributes, conditions and action types and its usages
- Approvals related case studies explaining the solution design methodology and complete setup steps
- Self service processes with approvals for absence requests, applicant hire etc.
- Setting up the self service global deployment process
- Basic personalizations in SSHR. A detailed course on personalizations can be found here.
The Setup documents, often referred to as the BR100 is also posted for reference.
What is the Target Audience?
- Oracle Consultants
- Human Resources Professionals
- ERP students and consultants
- Oracle Apps Technical consultants trying to switch to Oracle HCM Functional
Video Duration: 6 hours 50 mins
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to SSHR||FREE||00:17:00|
|Section 2: SSHR Configurations|
|SSHR Setup Document||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Approvals Management Engine (AME)|
|AME Configurations in SSHR||00:52:00|
|Enabling FYI notifications in AME||00:00:00|
|SSHR AME Case Study 1||00:39:00|
|SSHR AME Case Study 2||00:48:00|
|SSHR AME Case Study 3||00:53:00|
|Section 4: SSHR Processes|
|Applicant Hire in SSHR||00:18:00|
|Absence Request in SSHR||FREE||00:30:00|
|Global Deployment in SSHR||00:24:00|
|Section 5: Personalizations|
|OA Personalizations – Overview||FREE||00:28:00|
|OA Personalizations – Examples||00:26:00|